Saturday, February 23, 2013

Insane NAIL MAIL and haul

I think I just died and went to nail polish heaven!!!!!! 

First, I stopped at Walgreens because I noticed a lot of gals on the blogs talking about these Sinful Colors being on sale for $1. Unfortunately, they weren't, but they are only $1.99 full price. So I figured I would pick up a few anyway. (Lush Life, Fantasy, After Party, Unicorn) Who says you need to spend a lot of money to have fabulous nails?




Then the mail man came and OH MY GOD!!!!

Zoya had a promotion going on during Valentine's Day that I just couldn't pass up. The amazing blogger at  work/play/polish did a really pretty VDay nail art with these Zoya polishes:
Ali, Sweet, Carmen. If you spent $25 you got all three of these FREE!!! I mean come on...that is the greatest promo EVER!!



These were the polishes I chose to buy:
London PixieDust, Rina, Aurora


I'm really excited about my choices. I've seen them swatched and they look amazing!



In the same mail delivery came my very first Julep Maven box. HOLY CROW!!! I don't think my heart can take all of this excitement!!


How did I get so much awesomeness is one box you ask? And I only paid $9.99!! I'll fill you in on my little secret, just don't tell ANYONE! :)
I completed my online profile, but I didn't sign up. Less than a week later I got an email from Julep asking me to sign up for 50% off ($9.99) + 2 FREE polishes of my choosing! WHAT!! Another thing I couldn't pass up.

What came in my box:
Alma, Chelsea, Kathleen, Hailee (Matte Suede), Cuticle Oil




So there it is! Now I just have to figure out what I want to do first with all of this. What would you do first? 

No comments:

Post a Comment