Monday, February 4, 2013

My cold remedy is nail polish :)

After suffering from a really bad cold for several days I decided to treat myself to some new products and I tried them out in this mani.  

I painted all of my nails in Revlon's Impulsive.  This is the perfect navy-purple polish that I've been looking for, I love it!  Then I painted all of my nails with Essie Luxeffects in Pure Pearlfection.  This is a great top coat that adds a subtle sparkle to your mani.  Check out the entire Luxeffects line from Essie.  I have a feeling I might be buying more of these lovely topcoats!  And for the accent nail I used Pure Ice Beeware silver glitter topcoat.  As you can see, this topcoat is much more blingy than the Essie topcoat.  It all came together to make a simple, wintery mani with lots of sparkle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment