Friday, February 22, 2013

Striped Mani

For this fun striped mani I used:  Essie Chastity, Sally Hanson Plum Luck, OPI If You've Got It, Haunt It, Revlon Bubble Gum, and Color Club Lavendarling.  I painted each nail with the light pink Essie Chastity.  Then I used a thin nail art brush to paint thin lines of all the other colors.  I clean the brush with remover mixed with water, I find it keeps my brushes nicer because it's not as harsh.  Finish off with a thick top coat to even it all out.  


The nice thing about this mani is that you don't have to be perfect.  Up close you may notice some imperfections but most people will look at your mani in awe wondering how you were able to get the lines so straight and perfect!  This mani has endless color combo possibilities, I think next time I might try some beachy blue and tan hues.

No comments:

Post a Comment