Sunday, February 3, 2013

What top coat to use?

I've been asked many times, "What's your favorite top coat?"

I was recently introduced to Seche Vite (pronounced 'Sesh Veet'). I noticed that a lot of the nail bloggers I follow swear by it. 


I found it at my local CVS for $8.50. Probably more money than I usually spend on a top coat, but it's worth every penny. It dries and hardens the polish in minutes. It's miraculous!! It's also a very thick top coat, so it gives your polish a beautiful, shiny finish. I find this top coat helps your polish last longer too! 

So overall, this top coat has all PROs.

What's your go to top coat?


2 comments:

  1. Love Seche Vite but if I run out (harder to find near me) I use OPI Rapid dry Top Coat:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that's a good one! I'll definitely give it a try!! Thanks Sara!

    ReplyDelete