Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Peace and Glitter Make the World Go Round

This mani features Revlon Temptress, which is a great bubblegum pink, Sally Hanson Plum Luck, my favorite plum purple, and Essie Luxeffects Topcoat in A Cut Above, a cute pink glitter topcoat. I highly recommend the Luxeffects line. I have two colors (A Cut Above and Pure Pearlfection) from this line and love them both! I also used stars from the Sephora by Opi Nail Gems set.


I like to use 2 coats of the glitter to get an extra glittery look.  I really like the effect of the glitter topcoat on the dark Plum Luck color.  I used a nail art pen and Sally Hanson Plum Luck to paint the peace sign on my ring finger.  The gems are great because you just stick them on and seal with topcoat!  The only thing I don't like about the gems is that they are very 3-D and stick out more than I would like.  But they are cute and add a nice touch to your mani  :)  


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! The peace sign on my right hand didnt come out as nice haha

      Delete