Sunday, April 14, 2013

Glitter Bomb!!

Part 2 of my Lush Lacquer haul is this beauty, Neon Blast, a glitter bomb of neon and bright colored glitter in a sheer black base.  




I used 2 coats, but probably could have used 3. You can see the sheerness at the base of my thumb nail where a 3rd coat would have given a more opaque look.



For the accent nail I just had to use another new polish I picked up, Essie Luxeffects Set in Stone, a silver glitter bomb in a clear base. I used Sephora by OPI Social Climber, a silver metallic, as the base to make the glitter really POP!

I'm in love with this mani!! I'm so happy with my purchases from Lush Lacquer! Check out their Esty store here!



I've seen a lot of bloggers use a matte top coat over glitter polishes and I really love the effect. I decided to try it on this mani.  These last 2 pics are mattified using Sephora by OPI Matte Top Coat. I don't love this top coat because I don't think it fully mattes the polish. 





I'm in search of the perfect matte top coat. Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment