Monday, April 8, 2013

My First Indie Polish!!!

I had no idea indie polishes existed until I started following nail blogs on Facebook. Then we started this blog and I realized that there were a TON of indie polishes out there. I knew I had to have some, but I didn't know where to start.

Lush Lacquer recently came out with a Neon Collection that is amazing and different from all the other polishes I've seen! I chose Clowning Around, a clear base topper with different sized neon hexes. This will look great over pastel and neon polishes. I will be using this ALL Spring and Summer!!


The base colors I used are Zoya Sweet, a creamy bubblegum pink, and Essie Play Date, a lovely pastel purple. 




The thing I love about these hexes is that they are translucent, so they layer over each other really nicely. The only complaint I have is that I wish there were more large hexes. I had to dig for them to get a least one on each nail.

Lush Lacquer offers these great minis. I love minis because I rarely use I WHOLE bottle of polish. You can check out their products on Esty or on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment