Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Birthday Polish Haul...the Best Kind!!

Usually I would just post a pic on Facebook of my new polishes, but the polishes my sister Vicky got me for my birthday were so amazing I had to give them their own post!!!

What you see here are a lot of first timers for me, so when I tell you I cried when I opened this box of goodies is no lie. That's when you know you have a real problem. Forget hoarding...forget the pile of untried polishes....have you cried over polish?? HAHA Yeah, this girl has! 


So what you see here, starting with the less elusive: Color Club Jackie Oh!, Maybelline Color Show Clearly Spotted, Sally Hansen Pink A Card .
On to the fantabulous indies of which I have yet to own till now: Picture Polish (OH MY GAWD!!!!!) Frosting AND Mad Magenta, KBShimmer Totally Tubular, and Rainbow Honey Special World.


When I was digging around in the box and I felt this one, I knew I should save it for last. Not only is it an amazing polish, it's a Limited Edition. Dee from Rainbow Honey made this LE for her birthday and only 100 were released. I got #94!


I can't wait to share all of these pretties with you!! Thanks to my sissy for picking out some wonderful polishes. She's knows my taste so well!!! XOXO

Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment