Friday, August 9, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness, I Believe I Can Fly!

My wonderful sister bought me some great polishes for my birthday back in June.  The one that really caught my eye was from Nail Pattern Boldness.  This one is called I Believe I Can Fly.  This is a jelly base polish with square silver glitter and red microglitter.  You can't really see the red microglitter unless the light is just right, but I kinda like the subtly of it. 


This was my first experience with a jelly base polish and, like I have heard from other users, it is difficult to maneuver at first but I got the hang of it.   


Here's a macro of the polish, pretty right?  The red looks so obvious here but, like I said, it's more subtle when it's on the nail.



Nail Pattern Boldness polishes are colorful and unique, plus her brand name is so witty!  Check out her Etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment