Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wantable Makeup Box Review

**All products were provided for an honest review 


A couple of weeks ago the folks over at Wantable asked us if we would review one of their monthly cosmetic boxes.  Of course we were more than happy to oblige☺ Wantable offers several different subscription boxes including makeup, accessories and intimate apparel.  All of their boxes are $36 for a montly subscription or $40 for a one-time purchase.  Makeup boxes come with 4-6 full-size items and each box is valued at $80-$100.  Accessory boxes come with 3 or 4 items and intimate apparel boxes come with 4-5 items.  To sign up you simply choose the box you want and fill out a profile specifying your likes and dislikes.  Items are hand-picked to match your unique style and no two boxes are ever the same.  Wantable also gives you the option of returning the box if you're not happy with the products and you can choose to skip a month.  Okay, enough with the details, now on to the fun stuff!! 

When I received the box I was blown away!  Since it is a makeup box I figured it would be mostly makeup like eyeliner or mascara and maybe one or two polishes, but we got four!





The box included: 
1) Lise Watier eyeshadow in Beige Scintillant ($18)
2) Angled foundation brush by Japonesque ($25)
3) FACE Stockholm polish in Cream Crocus ($12)
4) Color Club polish in First Looks ($8)
5) Laqa & Co polish in Blurple ($11)
6) KnockOut Flatte polish in Pool ($14)
  
A trial size of Echo Vie Organic Body Oil was also included.  I like that the box comes with an itemized printout describing items you received and their retail prices.  All of these products are valued at a total of $88!  Wow! That's a lot of stuff!  Now I know the monthly price of $36 is a total steal! 



Lise Watier eyeshadow in Beige Scintillant


This eyeshadow is a shimmery gold shade that is great for any season.  It applies very evenly and feels velvety smooth.



This is FACE Stockholm in Cream Crocus.  I love this deep purple navy color for Fall!


Here is Color Club First Looks from their 2012 True Fashion Collection.  This dark teal shimmer is another great color for the upcoming season.


Laqa & Co's Blurple is the perfect grape color that can be worn year-round.  This polish went on so smooth, I was very impressed!


Knockout's Pool was my favorite polish of the bunch.  This matte turquoise is just my style.  Knockout's super tall bottle really caught my eye and I was surprised by how much more controlled it felt when I was applying the polish because of the extra long top.





I love that the box came with brands that I have never tried before (excluding Color Club) and the colors are all on trend for Fall.  All of the brands are high quality products that I would definitely try again.  All in all, I was very impressed with this box.  Signing up is easy, shipping was fast and I loved all the products.  I'm sure their accessory and intimate apparel boxes are great too!  Visit Wantable's site here to check out subscription options and sign up for your own personlized box, you won't reget it!   

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Vicky

**All products were provided for an honest review 

No comments:

Post a Comment