Monday, November 18, 2013

Glitter and Striping Tape Always Make me Smile :)

My latest creation is one of my favorite manis ever!  Sally Hansen's Nightwatch is paired with Butter London's Lady Muck and Sephora's Flurry Up silver glitter topcoat to create a mani to die for.


I love this midnight blue but it is so dark it practically looks black in regular lighting.  But still, it'll probably end up being one of my go-to shades this season.  The wonderful formula of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure is so great, it applies smoothly and evenly.  If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it!


I used striping tape to create the geometric design on the accent nail.  This was no easy feat, but the end result made it worth the trouble. 


Ohh la la! Isn't it fabulous!?    

2 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty manicure !
    I'm so bad at doing straight lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! You gotta get some striping tape…that's how I get it so straight! :)

    ReplyDelete