Friday, December 13, 2013

Glitter Guilty December Box Reveal

My Glitter Guilty December box came a couple of days ago and I am thrilled!!! 


This month I got a full size bottle of Glam Girl, which will be reviewed in detail below, a mini bottle of Pinecones and Holly Berries and a tasty treat from Sweet Poppins!  Sweet Poppins makes gourmet flavored popcorn in some crazy yummy flavors like lemon pound cake and red velvet.  As you can see, I got strawberry cheesecake and it was DE-LISH!  I always seem to devour my special treat the minute my box arrives.  I guess I have a bit of a sweet tooth :) 


Glam Girl is a jelly-based neon pink polish with pink microglitter and medium and large hexes.  It was love at first site!



The formula of this jelly is wonderful.  It has great coverage with just 2 coats.  Isn't it pretty?!  This is absolutely my favorite polish I have gotten from Glitter Guilty so far.  


Here are macros of both polishes.  Pinecones and Holly Berries is a clear-based glitter with small red hexes, purple hexes and gold circles and hexes.  I didn't swatch this one because I am going to use it in one of my Christmas manis later in the month.


To learn more about the Glitter Guilty subscription or to get one for yourself, go to her website here.  You won't be disappointed, she makes great polishes and provides amazing customer service!

Have a great weekend everyone!

XoXo Nail Addicted Sisters
~Vicky



No comments:

Post a Comment