Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Santa & His Suit and Candy Cane Cutie Pie Christmas Manis

We're sure you're all sick of Christmas manis but we're going to share ours anyway!  These are the cute manis we're sporting for Christmas.  

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


I, Vicky, decided to do a santa mani.  I love the connected manis and wanted to try one with Santa's head and his suit.  Ho! Ho! Ho!


I used Pure Ice Siren and a nail art brush to make Santa's suit.  For the his head I painted my nail in a sheer pink and painted his face, hat and beard with nail art brushes.  


 This is pretty much the cutest mani I've ever done, I love it!  Please don't mind my very short pointer finger nail.  I broke it the other day cleaning, darn! 


The pinky nail is Glitter Guilty Pine Cones and Holly Berries that came in my December box.  This glitter topper has gold, purple and red glitters.  It's a very cute Christmas glitter that is a nice addition to my collection.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I, Erika, painted a candy cane mani.  It's a simple but cute Christmas mani. 


I used Zoya Carmen with Jade Diamond red holo topper and Avon Brushed Metals Platinum stripes with a striping brush.




★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


We hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year!! We are blessed with such a great group of followers and we love sharing our nail obsession with you!

XoXo Nail Addicted Sisters

1 comment: