Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cobalt Blue Glitter Gradient

So I finally got my SensatioNail gel kit. It was super easy to use and because I only used it as a base, no color, it took very little time to apply and cure. I've had it on since Thursday, almost a week now and most of the tips are chipped and peeling. I'm glad I can repair them myself, but I was hoping to see no chipping for at least 10-14 days. Bummer. I'm going to soak it off and start again and add more coats and see how that goes. Anyway, I'm still waiting for some growth in a couple nails that broke super low before I post them. I really want to show Picture Polish LE Aurora!!! Till then I have this mani that I've been hoarding from a few weeks ago. :)

Cobalt blue is by far my FAVORITE polish color. I have far too many in my collection, but every time I see one I have to have it!


The beautiful bright base of this mani is SinfulShine Most Sinful . I love this polish because it is an almost exact dupe for Essie Butler Please AND, my personal favorite, Nails Inc. Baker Street. Of course I have all of these! LOL


I used Butter London Inky Six to add a glitter gradient. I love a subtle glitter gradient because you can use the brush to pull it off in most cases. I haven't ventured into the messiness of sponge gradients and water marbling. Ain't nobody got time for that! 


Sephora by OPI Social Climber is the perfect silver for stamping. I almost got this one straight!! It's amazing how quick and easy stamping is once you get the hang of it.

I hope you have all had a chance to enter our current giveaway! There are some amazing prizes to be won. Check it out here.


XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika




No comments:

Post a Comment