Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Blues Swirl Dotticure

I'm finally starting to transition my brain into Spring. And what happens...IT SNOWS!! IN THE MIDDLE OF APRIL! It was just a light dusting, but STILL! It's 33 degrees outside. I can't take it anymore!! I just want to wear flip flops and pack away all my bulky winter clothes! 

This is officially my first Spring colored mani and I'm IN LOVE!! I had bought a bunch of bright colors on sale over the Winter and I refused to wear them until the weather warmed up. 


\


Barielle had an amazing sale and I snagged 4 polishes for $16!! I couldn't resist, especially since I didn't own any and had been wanting to try them out. This beautiful blue cream is called Magna Cum Laude Turquoise. The formula is flawless!




For my accent nail I used a dotting tool to create a swirl using a tutorial from Lucy's Stash! I can't tell you how many compliments I got on this one nail. LOL And it was a lot easier to pull off than I thought it would be. Please go check out her amazing tutorial here and try it out!!




I started with a white base and used a few different blues to create this ombre swirl.  AhMazing!!! I will have to try this on ALL of my nails one of these days now that I know I can do it.

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika






6 comments: