Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Kiss Me I'm Brazilian!

Ok so I'm not Brazilian... I'm Italian and German, but my nail polish is all Brazilian!  OPI came out with a Brazil line this Spring and it is B-E-A-Utiful!  It took all of my will power to only buy one shade from the line and I'm sure I'll snatch up another before Summer comes.  I have my eye on Toucan Do It If You Try or Live.Love.Carnival.  Both are very similar shades of red-coral creme and they are like no other polish in my collection.

As you can see from the title of this post, my first choice from the OPI Brazil collection is Kiss Me I'm Brazilian.  


This is a gorgeous pink creme with a slight coral hue to it.  The polish applied very smoothly, no streakiness here!  


I chose to add some funk to my mani by adding the leopard print accent nail.  I love doing a leopard print because it's easy, even for those who don't have the gift of free-hand nail art.  I simply used a nail art brush with black polish to create the irregular circles and semicircles.  After letting that dry I filled them in with some turquoise nail art paint to give it extra neon flair.  


I highly recommend this shade and all of the others in the OPI Brazil line.  This is a great summer mani that I will certainly play around with by using other color combos.  

What's your favorite color from the OPI Brazil line?

XoXo Vicky
Nail Addicted Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment