Friday, May 16, 2014

Poshinality Lovelies

I had the pleasure of reviewing a new-to-me indie brand. And it blew me away!! The best part of being a nail blogger is learning about new brands, and getting the opportunity to try them.

Poshinality Old Soul is a silver metallic foil polish. 
These types of polishes can easily be a dud-streaking and showing every minor flaw on your nail bed being the biggest complaints. This polish, however, has an amazing formula.


Old Soul applies smooth and even. Shown is two coats with no top coat. 


Just don't get this polish on your cuticle area! It was a bit difficult to get the tiny metallic pieces off during clean up. 


I'm so glad to be able to add this amazing silver to my collection. 




Poshinality Chic is a BEAUTIFUL peachy-coral creme polish. It definitely leans more on the peachy side.


(outdoor lighting)


The formula for this creme was perfect. Again, no streaking, which is very common with this kind of polish. Shown is two coats with top coat!


(indoor lighting with flash)


It was hard to capture the beautiful vibrance of this color with natural lighting, so I've included some flash pics. These represent a more color accurate pic.



I got a ton of compliments on this polish. I think my new favorite Spring color is CORAL and this polish does not disappoint!


Visit Poshinality to see more of their fabulous polishes, including their new Spring Collection.

Have a happy weekend!!

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment