Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July FUN!!

If you live in the US, you know that today is the 4th of July. Yet another holiday to be able to do awesome nail art!!  Now, we all know that nail art is not my forte, however, I got some new brushes from Sally's and I couldn't wait to try them out.


I have been looking at a lot of ideas on Pinterest and other blogs. This is a compilation of some of my favorites that I saw from all over the blogisphere. I wish I could tag all the people who inspired this creation, but I don't remember where they came from. 



My pinky and thumb nails are supposed to be fireworks. LOL  They didn't come out as I expected, but I have very little brush control, so I guess I'll get better with practice. I added some rhinestones for some extra dimension. 




The star is my favorite of all these designs. I have never used negative space before, but I've always loved the way it looks. I'm super proud that I was able to pull this one off so well.


And who could do a 4th of July mani without some American flags!!! 

My new brushes are awesome! I was able to make really straight lines for the first time. They were well worth the small investment.

What are on your nails for the holiday? Post them on our FB wall, we would love to see them.

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment