Thursday, September 11, 2014

Layered Butterfly

This layered butterfly design is my last summer-inspired mani.  Now it's time for fall, how is this possible?  It feels like just yesterday we were thawing out after the coldest winter ever!  Oh well... such is life.

I love layered looks like this, especially stamping on top of stripes or other simple nail art patterns.  For this mani I painted the 3 nails in Zoya Wendy from the summer Tickled Collection.  I just love this melon shade! 


The other two nails were painted white and then I used a striping brush to paint the tan stripes, which are Essie Sand Tropez.  


Finally I used Konad plate #M36 with Wendy to stamp the butterflies.  I wanted them to stand out more so I filled them in. 


I got so many complements on this mani.  I am so excited that I have really gotten the hang of stamping because it creates so many more mani possibilities.  I guess I saved the best for last because this is by far my favorite summer mani I created this season.

Now that we are welcoming fall colors, why don't you share with us your favorite summer mani? 

XoXo Nail Addicted Sisters
~Vicky


No comments:

Post a Comment