Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Born Pretty Review Part 2: Stamping Galore

**All products were provided  for an honest review**

For part 2 of our review for Born Pretty Store, I have some new products to show you. I you haven't used BPS yet, then you must. They have amazing products you can't find, great prices AND FREE Worldwide shipping!!



I've only used nail foils once before. I'm not a huge fan of them because I don't think they last. However, they are super easy to apply and can be a great way to accent your nails.



The foils I used are Nail Foils in style A13. I didn't use a base color, but I wish I did.  You can see a lot of bald spots and that's never good.  These pictures were taken of my second try at this set of foils. I know there a rules when using and applying foils. I thought I followed them, but they didn't seem to hold.  The surface was tacky and I was able to pick them right off. Who doesn't love a good polish picking session?




I think something might be off with my foil glue. The foils themselves were great. 




Onto my favorite part! STAMPING! I have two different plates to review.

The first is called Radiating Pattern BP11. This plate is seriously cool.  These are designs I would never be able to do on my own.

(pic courtesy of born prettystore.com)


Base color is Color Club Jackie O stamped with black.

While my stamping didn't come out great, I still LOVE this mani and this plate. I used a marshmallowy stamper which warped the design way too much. Next time I'll use a more firm stamper.





The second plate I used has a vintage theme, BPL007.  The thing I love about this plate is that there are 25 IMAGES!!

(pic courtesy of bornprettystore.com)



The base of this mani is my favorite mint, Zoya Neely stamped with SinfulShine Steel Reserve. I am a huge peacock feather fan, so I knew I had to give this image a shot.  I love this color combination too!





This is another image from the same plate.  This kind of image was harder for me to apply because of the straight lines.  I usually try to stick with images that don't have to be lined up perfectly. Case in point, this image. I need lots more practice!! I used a new Indigo Bananas polish as the base, Immortal Game (these pics do not do it justice), stamped with Sephora by OPI Social Climber (my favorite silver stamping polish!).





Overall, I was very pleased with all of my selections. I am very rarely disappointed with the products I receive from Born Pretty Store.

Find Born Pretty Store:


Happy Shopping!!!

Don't forget to use our 10% OFF code for even more savings!

Thanks for reading!

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika




**All products were provided  for an honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment