Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Stairway to Heaven

Gray manis are all the rage right now because of 50 Shades of Grey! After I saw the movie (which I thought was awesome!) I was drawn to these colors. I've totally jumped on the band wagon. :) 




To achieve this design I used larger chevron decals from Nail Vinyls. I love these vinyls and have a few different kinds. Changing the direction of these decals from horizontal to diagonal totally changes the way you see it. My son said they looked like buildings. LOL!

I started with a shimmery base of Poshinality Old Soul. The dark gray is  SinfulShine Steel Reserve and the lighter gray is Color Club Silver Lake



 I loved wearing this mani and it lasted almost a week!!! I love when that happens!!




I've been trying to work on my photos for you all. I don't have the money to buy a fancy camera, so I have to work with what I have. I've been trying different lighting, different settings and different hand positions. I see amazing pictures from other bloggers and I get so jealous!! HOW DO YOU DO IT??




Have you created a mani inspired by 50 Shades of Grey? Leave us a picture on our Facebook.


XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment